How Do I Receive Medical Care?

If you are injured on the job, you should be entitled to medical care paid for by your employer. However, the medical care provider must be authorized by your employer and the insurance company. Typically, the insurance company will determine where you may receive medical care from. If you feel that you aren’t receiving the medical care you need or the doctors are not competent, a workers’ comp lawyer may be able to help.