I Was Injured on the Job — How Do I Start the Workers’ Comp Process?

If you were injured on the job, you should begin by immediately pursuing any medical attention that you need. Your employer should be able to direct you to a medical professional that is covered by their workers’ comp insurance. After you receive any medical care necessary, you should contact an experienced workers’ comp attorney to help ensure that you are receiving any continued medical care you may need and any compensation you may be entitled to.