What Do I Do If I’m Not Receiving the Medical Care I Need?

If you were injured on the job, no matter the type of injury, whether it was due to a slip and fall, occupational hazard, or overuse injury, you should have the right to receive medical care that is covered by your employer. You should not have to suffer or be in pain because of legal issues. The team at Adams Law Group can help to ensure that you are receiving the medical care that you need. Reach out today.